Sunday, March 24, 2013

She leads me through moonlight only to burn me with the sun.

Today it was all windy.  I could hear it coming from my fireplace.  "She's Like the Wind" got stuck in my head.  Then I was sad, because I miss Swayze.

Anywho, I've been thinking about New York so much lately.  It's been two Novembers since I've been, and I'm needing it pretty badly right about now.  I want to eat onion bagels for breakfast and pizza for dinner.  I want to go to Barney Greengrass, and I want to walk the streets by myself.  I want to see a Broadway show, then have breakfast for dinner at the Stardust.  I want to try a million different coffee shops.  I want to go to the Met for a few hours.  I want to go back to the wax museum.  I really want The Captain to come along so I can experience the city with him for the first time.  He went when he was a kid and didn't like it, but I think going as an adult can change his mind.  Especially going with me.  We could exercise in Central Park.  And then we could use all the calories we burned on the delicacies that only New York City has to offer.

I'm dying for you, New York.

3 comments:

  1. (Aren't you and your mom going for a weekend..? Did I make that up?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING UP SWAYZEEEEEEEEEEEEUHHHHHHHH!!!?????
    ps. I miss NYC too :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Stephanie, you aren't. But it probably won't be until June, and that just isn't soon enough.

    ReplyDelete