Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Caught up in sorrow, lost in a song.

Emotional day today.  I miss TC a whole bunch.  I'm very fortunate to be able to talk to him virtually whenever I want (given he isn't napping), but I really needed to come home today and lay in silence with him until I fell asleep.  But that's just not possible today.

A good friend from high school (and beyond)'s little sister died yesterday.  I don't know exactly how, but I think it's getting to me more than I thought it would.

I've also had a lot to think about the past couple of days.  I guess I'm asking for prayer.  I need God's wisdom and guidance.  Badly.

2 comments:

  1. I will most definitely be praying for you!! Also, I only met Taylor a few times..but it really got to me last night. So young. I really almost cried! I can only imagine what Chad and his family are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Ash. "PEACE is my watchword to those who yearn for me. As you sit quietly let my peace settle over you & enfold you in my loving presence. I died a criminal's death to provide this for you. Receive my peace abundantly and thankfully. It is a rare treasure dazzling in delicate beauty yet strong enough to withstand all onslaughts. Wear my peace with regal dignity. It will keep your heart and mind close to mine."
    Timely word I just read from the Jesus Calling book yur mom gifted me with. Love you

    ReplyDelete