Monday, March 23, 2015

You never know when it starts until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart.

Testing, testing.

Maybe it's because it's the Ides of March, and it's just got me in the blogging mood (even though there's no official challenge this year).

More likely, though, it's this feeling.  It's strong enough to break my (unintentional) radio silence.

This has been the most challenging year of my life.  Marriage is a cake walk (in my case) when you put it up against a major career change.  Becoming a teacher has been the most eye-opening transition of my life.  I haven't yet decided if it is the best decision I've ever made or the worst.  It changes weekly/daily/hourly.

Aside from all that, there's been an unsettled feeling as of late.  I know exactly where it's coming from.  It's been here before but not in a while.  And never this intense.  It's seeping into every area of my consciousness.  It makes me feel like my skin is crawling.  And it makes me feel as though nothing in my life is complete.

That's mostly it.

No comments:

Post a Comment