Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Faces pass, and I'm homebound.

Well, well, well (three holes in the ground).  Turns out I'm not a very good blogger when I'm not sitting in class not paying attention to lecture.  I'm gonna have to work on this.

The closer and closer graduation gets to me, the more I want to not walk.  I'm going to, of course, because my mom and TC would both have words for me if I didn't, but I'm, just typically lazy and don't want to.  I just want to go to Disney World, to be honest with you.

The weekend after we get back from Miami, I'm going wedding dress shopping for the first time.  I hate trying things on.  You know what would be perfect?  If I found the dress on my very first shopping trip.  Heck, the very first dress I put on.  That happens, right?

I happen to be feeling exceptionally lazy lately.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm I found mine the first trip!! And it was the second one I put on..

    ReplyDelete