Friday, March 21, 2014

It kind of hurts when the kind of words you write kind of turn themselves into knives.

(I think I've used different lines from the same song as post titles numerous times throughout this blog.  It's a tragically beautiful song called "Here We Are" by Jason Mraz.  I've had a number of days where I've listened to this song and this song only on repeat.  Those days are usually marked by significant life changes.)

Today was a stupid day.

I tried to salvage it by grocery shopping, eating leftover pizza, baking brownies and watching Veronica Mars for the second night in a row.

Now I'm just very tired, and I'm going to call TC so I can talk to him before bed.  The nights where I get to do that are few since I don't typically stay up late enough for him to wake up for his night/morning hitch.  But tonight I did.  And I think that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment