Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Well, hello again, Blogspot.  Sorry it's been so long.  Nine months and some change.  You can thank the lack of school for me not blogging.  It was sort of one of my school routines.  And you can thank the Ides of March for getting me back.  Which I completely forgot about.  So I guess you have Stephanie to thank.

I'm a married lady now.  Mrs. TC.  Everyone keeps asking if it feels any different.  It does, and it doesn't.  We lived together for a year before getting engaged, so we sort of got used to the boundaries that go along with living together.  But there's a sense of uncompromising teamwork that is more intense now.  So.  Marriage.

Speaking of weddings, 'tis the year.  Babies, too.  Other big changes, as well.  But I'll save that for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment